omap3isp: known causes of "CCDC won't become idle!

Hi Laurent,

I'm just trying to get an mt9v034 sensor working on a beagle xm.
Everything more or less works, except that after a random number
of frames of capture, I tend to get won't become idle messages
and the vd0 and vd1 interrupts tend to turn up at same time.

I was just wondering if there are any known issues with the ccdc
driver / silicon that might explain this?

I also note that it appears to be impossible to disable HS_VS_IRQ
despite the datasheet claiming this can be done.  Is this a known
issue?

Thanks,

Jonathan