New ctrl framework also enumerates classes

Hi All,

One last thing before I really leave on vacation which just popped
in my mind as something which I had not mentioned yet.

The new ctrl framework also enumerates classes when enumerating
ctrls with the next flag. I wonder if this is intentional?

IOW if this is a feature or a bug?

Either way this confuses various userspace apps, gtk-v4l prints
warnings about an unknown control type, and v4l2ucp gets a very
messed up UI because of this change. Thus unless there are
really strong reasons to do this, I suggest we skip classes
when enumerating controls.

Regards,

Hans