Re: Ubuntu 10.04 and trying to install drivers fot TV card Asus My Cinema U3000 hybrid

Could you re-try with the current media_build ?

Jan Hoogenraad wrote:
Ivo:

type
sudo apt-get install libproc-processtable-perl

The message is confusing to say the least.
I promised Mauro to update the code to yield better messages, but did
not get around to do that.
see thread "change in build .sh due to Pulseaudio device removal /"

Yours,

Ivo Válek wrote:
Hello,

acc. to instructions on this internet page

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/How_to_install_DVB_device_drivers

I tried to install some driver for TV card, but I got an order to
contact You. enclosed please see printscreen of my Terminal...

Could You help me please? I'm not experienced PC user, especially
Linux...

thanks!

Ivo

begin:vcard
fn:Jan Hoogenraad
n:Hoogenraad;Jan
org:Hoogenraad Interface Services
adr;quoted-printable;dom:;;Postbus 2717;Utrecht;;-- =
	=0D=0A=
	Jan Hoogenraad=0D=0A=
	Hoogenraad Interface Services=0D=0A=
	Postbus 2717=0D=0A=