Reception Troubles with Hauppauge Nova-TD Stick

Hello,

I am running the Hauppauge Nova-TD Stick using the latest git drivers (I followed http://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/v4l-dvb) under Ubuntu 11.04.

The stick seems to work fine, it is detected and usable by the software (w_scan, VDR, mythtv).

However, the reception is very bad. Only one out of the 5 (or so) available MUXes is detected. The reception on this one mux is very bad (no stable video). Signal strength (as reported by vdr-femon) is at 40-50%, STR is less than 10%.

I have tried the force_lna_activation=1 option, but that didn't make any difference. I am using the supplied antenna adapter to connect a small stick antenna. I noticed that unplugging the Antenna didn't really make the reception worse. Unplugging the adapter reduced the signal strength significantly.

The stick works just fine under Windows (all MUXes are detected with good image quality). I noticed that the LED on the stick has a different color under windows (blue) than under Linux (green) - if that makes any difference.

So, is there anyone that can help? Any ideas how I can get this to work?

Kind Regards,
Jonas