[RFC] V4L2 brainstorming meeting in Cambridge, August 2011

Hello everybody,

Following our (not so) long-standing tradition of V4L2 brainstorming meetings,
I would like to propose Cambridge, UK as a possible location for the next
brainstorming session on the first week of August (1st to 5th).

Linaro developers will gather for a one-week sprint session at the same time
and place, and they will have a 3 half-day graphics summit where graphic
memory management will be discussed (https://wiki.linaro.org/Events/2011-08-
LDS/Schedule). Collocating the V4L2 brainstorming meeting with the Linaro
sprint would allow those of us who are interested in both topics to attend the
Linaro graphics summit as well.

Topics to be discussed include pipeline configuration and per-frame
configuration. Other topics can be proposed as well, but this should be enough
to fill our usual 3 days agenda.

Before accepting the collocation request, Linaro needs an estimate of the
number of attendees. We should limit ourselves to 6 to 8 people at most to
keep the brainstorming sessions productive.

Could all people interested in attending a V4L2 brainstorming session on those
dates notify me ASAP ?

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart