Re: xc4000 and analog tv

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 2:26 AM, Artem Pastukhov
<artem.pastukhov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It's possible to get analog tv from xc4000?
>
> I have Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Stick Solo

No, this is not currently possible.

The limitation has nothing to do with the xc4000 driver but rather the
dvb-usb framework which currently has no analog support at all.  This
is a problem common to all dib0700 devices, and up to this point no
developer has been prepared to spend the 50-100 hours needed to add
analog support.  You should not expect this situation to change
anytime soon, as it's been a known issue for years.

Regards,

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs