Re: HVR-1300 analog inputs

On 06/06/2011 06:55 PM, Devin Heitmueller wrote:
On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Florent Audebert
<florent.audebert@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Nonetheless, I have vertical lines when using s-video at MPEG device output
(more visible in white areas)[1].

Reading from capture device is alright whether s-video (input=2) or
composite (input=1) is selected. I've tested it like this:

So, if I understand you correctly, you're getting the lines when using
the MPEG encoder but not the raw output?  This looks like the
decoder's clamp control registers are not properly configured, which I
would have assumed would occur regardless of whether the encoder was
being used.

That's right. RAW output seems clean so far in all cases.

 - When selecting composite input, MPEG encoder output is clean
 - When selecting s-video input, MPEG encoder output have lines

Regards,

--
Florent AUDEBERT