Compro VideoMate Vista T750F support

Hi,

>From looking over the linux-media mailing list, it seems that a patch was
submitted in October last year to add support for this card and the remote:

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg22911.html

There was then a follow up to that, asking for some minor fixes (mostly style)
and a signed-off-by:

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg23347.html

After that, it seems to have fallen down the back of the proverbial sofa, as I
don't see this applied to Linus' tree.

Since I'm looking at buying one of these cards, I'm obviously quite interested
in getting this patch upstream.

The remote bits would need to be rebased as the files have moved, but
everything else looks like it should apply as-is.

Davor -> I'm happy to help with cleaning up this patch and resubmitting it
again on your behalf, if you don't have the time to do this, but I would still
need your Signed-off-by, as you are the originator of the original patch
above.

-Carlos

(Please keep me CC'd on any replies, as I'm not subscribed to the list).