Terratec Cinergy C HD - CAM support.... Need help?

Hi All,

I need something but willing to help out!

I just got my Terratec Cinergy C HD card. After relatively minor issues I got
the card running on my Mandriva 2010.2 (kernel 2.6.33) myth box.

But... I am getting my DVB-C signal from the Ziggo (former Casema) network. I
found a post that claims that all channels are encrypted (except for Nederland
1). Even though these are the standard channels that you also get when you
just have an analog subscription.

So. I need CAM support. After a couple of nights swimming the net I come to
the conclusion that

a) CAM support is currently not implemented
b) This support has been not implemented for quite some time
c) There are more people that would like it to work...

So, dear people, is anyone working on getting the CAM to work on the Terratec
Cinergy C HD card, but having problems? Is there any way, shape or form that I
can assist in getting this support done?

Or have we given up on this card and should I just take my loss and go for
another card... If so, which one?

Thanks,
Willem