[DVB] In research of chip's datasheets

Dear all,

I'm in research of datasheets of the following chips:
- tuner STV6110A from ST
- dual demodulator STV0900B from ST
- CI interface CXD2099AR from SONY

The main goal is first to understand how all these parts are working and
then to provide (if possible) some improvements.

The source code associated with these drivers is released under GPL terms,
but without any comments or descriptions in the code, so it's nearly useless
for people other than the original developers to understand and contribute
(that is basically the goal of the GPL spirit).

What is our advice regarding the procedure to have access to these
documents?

Best regards,
Sebastien.