az6027: Terratec S7 has no signal on S2-transponders

Hi all,

I use a Terratec S7 MKII with dvb_usb_az6027. DVB-S channels are working
fine, but when trying to lock on DVB-S2 channels, the signal level drops
to zero.

Google and Windows told me this problem is not limited to me, and trying
out s2-liplianin, in-kernel drivers of 2.6.38 and media-build.git did
not help.

As I have this hardware and C-knowledge here, I offer any help that
might be needed in tracking down the problem. If there is something like
an USB-trace/-sniffing to do (device works fine in Windows-VM), a "RTFM"
with an URL would be fine.

Furthermore, scanning Astra S19E2 takes ~90min with w_scan, as compared
to 3-5min on Windows, so there appears to be also some problem
tuning-related for DVB-S.

-----
If this is the wrong place to ask, please ignore the message and direct
me somewhere else.
-----

All help is very much appreciated!

Thx