Re: [ANNOUNCE] New OMAP4 V4L2 Camera Project started

On Thu, 12 May 2011, Aguirre, Sergio wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just to let you know that I've just officially registered for a new
> project in the Pandaboard.org portal for OMAP4 v4l2 camera support.
>
> You can find it here:
>
> http://omiio.org/content/omap4-v4l2-camera
>
> And also, you can find the actual Gitorious project with the code here:
>
> https://www.gitorious.org/omap4-v4l2-camera
>
> If anyone is interested in contributing for this project, please let
> me know, so I can add you as a contributor to the project.

I hope you're not going to keep an out-of-tree development for too long
and are going to submit your code upstream as soon as possible, and will
try to post your updates to the mainline as often as possible to minimize
the fork.

Thanks
Guennadi
---