RE: DVB nGene CI : TS Discontinuities issues

Good news, it seems that you managed to get it working!
You can check that your input and output TS files doesn't have issues or
discontinuities.

If you have access to a Windows running computer, you can test your TS files
http://www.coexsi.fr/publications/mpegts-analyzer/