Re: why is there no enum_input in v4l2_subdev_video_ops

Hi Scott

On Mon, 9 May 2011, Jiang, Scott wrote:

> Hi Guennadi,
>
> Why is there no enum_input operation in v4l2_subdev_video_ops?

Maybe because noone needed it until now?

> I found some drivers put this info in board specific data, but in my
> opinion this info is sensor or decoder related.

Can you tell which drivers / boards you're referring to?

> So it should be put into the sensor drivers.

Maybe. Also notice, I'm not a maintainer nor a principal v4l2-subdev
developer. I've added Hans and Laurent to Cc:, will see what they say, or
you can just point out which drivers / platforms are doing this wrong and
propose a fix.

> Please give me some advice.

Thanks
Guennadi