Re: Query: Implementation of overlay on linux

On Monday, May 02, 2011 13:04:59 vipul kumar samar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working on LCD module and I want to implement two overlay windows
> on frame buffer. I have some queries related to this:

You mean capture overlay windows? E.g. you want to capture from a video input
and have the video directly rendered in the framebuffer?

The "Video Overlay Interface" section in the V4L2 specification describes how
to do that, but it also depends on whether the V4L2 driver in question
supports that feature.

It might be that you mean something else, though.

Regards,

	Hans