Re: [git:v4l-dvb/for_v2.6.40] [media] gspca - kinect: move communications buffers out of stack

Em 29-04-2011 13:16, Antonio Ospite escreveu:
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:43:55 -0300
> Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Em 29-04-2011 12:27, Antonio Ospite escreveu:

>>> Hi Mauro, actually this one is from Drew Fisher as well, git-am should
>>> have picked up the additional From header:
>>> http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/msg31576.html
>>
>> Gah!
>>
>> Patchwork suffered a crash. Patches got recovered yesterday, but all of them missed
>> the e-mail body:
>> 	https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/724331/
>>
>> I'm needing to manually edit each patch before applying due to that.
>>

> Just FYI, gmane stores a raw representation of messages which can be
> used with git-am, take:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure/31735
> and add /raw at the end of the URL.

Good to know about the /raw mode of gmane.

I have also my own copy of the patches, but the thing is that the control I use here to know
what patches are still pending is based on patchwork. With pathwork.kernel.org broken,
my legs are also broken :/

After finishing to apply the current stuff there, I intend to think on another process that
won't make me dependent on a software/hardware where I cannot rely on it, nor fix the issues
directly. So, I'm thinking on abandoning the usage of patchwork, but the point is: what other
alternatives are left?