dibusb device with lock problems

hello Patrick,

Did you have the time to look into this issue? I noticed tuning is more
reliable using a devel vdr (1.7.17): this vdr version seems to use a good
strategy if the device fails to lock in it's first attempt. The stable vdr
(1.6.0), kaffeine (1.2) and tzap still fail to lock with kernel 2.6.32/2.6.38
in most cases, if I retune the device I'll finally get the lock with tzap and
kaffeine.

Again I'm sending a copy of this to the people affected by this bug or
involved with the introducing code change: Can you confirm/deny this sort of
behaviour with your device - what device is this, and what player (version)
are you using?

Thanks for your cooperation.

Lou @ vdr-portal