RE: TT-budget S2-3200 cannot tune on HB13E DVBS2 transponder

I can confirm that we have a lot of problem with these two transponders and
the TT-S2-3200 card.

Here are some observations:

- It seems that going from DVB-S to DVB-S2 make the antenna settings very
sensitive. We have some sites where everything is working correctly and on
some other sites where we needed to redo the antenna setup, especially the
LNB tilt.

- The STB0899 driver doesn't seem to work correctly: if the reception isn't
really good, we are missing a lot of TS packets and these packets are
altered (mainly garbage). But, the BER returned from the demodulator stay at
zero! (using FE_READ_BER ioctl). By the way, the FE_READ_UNCORRECTED_BLOCKS
ioctl isn't implemented in this driver.

Does anyone can confirm these observations?