Re: [linux-dvb] DVICO HDTV Dual Express2

I have this card.

It had been working fine on 2.6.32 kernels, even using both tuners.
Only complaint was that the stream from one transponder was always
rubbish (but that channel had rubbish shows mostly anyway, so, meh).

Upgrading to a 2.6.35 kernel in an attempt to have a newly added card
supported, seems to have fixed that problem.

However now if both tuners are in use, with one of them on another
particular transponder (different to the previous problematic one),
the recordings fail, with mythtv saying:

2011-04-03 19:56:53.271 DVBRec(10:/dev/dvb/adapter3/frontend0) Error:
Stream handler died unexpectedly.
2011-04-03 19:56:53.272 DVBRec(7:/dev/dvb/adapter2/frontend0) Error:
Stream handler died unexpectedly.

/var/log/messages doesn't say anything about this card around that time.

If only one of the tuners on the card is recording from that
transponder, it works fine. It only fails when both tuners are in use.
It doesn't matter whether the problematic transponder was tuned
before, simultaneously or after the other.

I've since started running with the latest v4l releases, however the
problem remains.