New Signed-off-by and copyright starting with 2.6.40

Hi all,

Just a short announcement that starting with 2.6.40 any V4L work I do will
have a Cisco Signed-of-by line and Cisco copyright instead of my regular email
and personal copyright.

Until recently all the V4L work I did was separate (although sponsored) from
my normal job at Cisco, but those boundaries were getting very murky indeed.

So to simplify things I'll be switching over to a Cisco SoB and copyright for
any future patches. This also means that this work is no longer sponsored but
that it is now part of my regular job.

I'll miss that 'sponsored by' signature :-)

There are no other changes, this is just a formality.

Regards,

	Hans