Re: Demande de support V4L2

On 03/21/2011 06:43 PM, Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> Hi Loïc,
>
> On Friday 18 March 2011 16:43:40 Loïc Akue wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Do you know if Gstreamer or Mplayer are able to capture some vidéo from the
>> CCDC output?
>> I've been trying with the v4l2src plugin but Gstreamer "can negociate
>> format".
>
> I haven't tried mplayer or v4l2src with the OAMP3 ISP, sorry.

Hi Loïc,

GStreamer relies on ENUM_FMT to negotiate the format, which the current
ISP driver doesn't provide.  I have patched my kernel to do this and I
have gotten GStreamer to display UYVY images from the previewer output,
but I haven't spent much time trying to get it from the CCDC yet.  I
would be interested to hear your progress there.

I will submit my ENUM_FMT patch to the list in a different thread.

-Michael

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstrasse 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner