Re: [linux-dvb] Problem with saa7134: Asus Tiger revision 1.0, subsys 1043:4857

Hi Jason,

> Hi Hermann,
>
> > Hopefully it does help in that other case.

that one really counts now.

> I have it working now.  I had to add a delay of 120 seconds in the
> mythtv backend script to allow the driver enough time to scan both
> cards and install the firmware properly.  Previously the mythtv
> backend at startup was trying to talk to the cards before the firmware
> was loaded and so they'd fail to work.
>
> It's not a big hassle but it would seem in spite of a test in the
> startup script to ensure udev configuration was complete before
> mythbackend was loaded it would seem that udev device configuration

Sorry, no time yet to dig into it further, but I seem to hear some faint noise.

How sure you are to have original eeprom content on your card ?

Some bill, original packing material or similar?

On some first impression, l doubt we deal with something it claims to be.

Cheers,
Hermann