Warsaw brainstorm meeting: be prepared!

Hi all!

The last information I have indicates that we may have up to 14 developers
attending the meeting.

This is quite a large group for a brainstorming meeting. So in order to
prevent chaos I would like to ask all participants to prepare for the
meeting:

- if your company has multiple participants present, then try to assign one
  spokesperson for each topic (or possibly subtopic).
- Prepare by going through any links that are provided in the agende for
  each topic that is relevant for you.
- Prepare your own ideas that you have for each relevant topic.

We thought about having two tracks for parts of the meeting, but some key
people need to be involved in pretty much all topics, so that doesn't work.

Marek, it would be nice though if there is a second room available where a
smaller group can discuss something separate from the main group. I don't
know whether it will be needed or not, but it might be helpful.

This weekend I will post the final agenda (although at the meeting itself
we can add (small) items if necessary). The final agenda will be very close
to the draft, though.

See you all in Warsaw!

Regards,

	Hans