Re: Simultaneous recordings from one frontend

Dear Guy,

I compiled your tool and from what I see, it demuxes the ts into separate streams for each program.
While it's a very handy thing to have, I'm actually looking for something slightly different.

I'm sorry if I didn't describe it very clearly.

What I'm looking to do is to record ONE and the same program into two different files, but start and stop at distinct points in time.

This means that the recording schedule would look something like this:

Program "arte":
file1		(start 11:55)--------------------(end 13:05) ...
file2		                    start(start 12:55)--------------------(end 14:05) ...

So far, Brice Dubost has already hinted that mumudb is able to stream the same program to a unicast port on a loopback device, and I've been able to do multiple simultaneous recording this way.

However, I'm still curious to see if there are other options :)

Thanks,
Pascal