Re: Compiling v4l fatal error: linux/ti_wilink_st.h: No such file or directory

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 17:22:39 -0600
Scott <igetmyemailhere@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Same problem.  I purged both  linux-headers-2.6.35-27-generic,
> linux-source-2.6.35, then reinstalled them, and did an apt-get
> update/upgrade.  I then deleted media_build and ran...

linux-headers should be enough, no need for linux-source, and you need
never both IMHO.

> git clone git://linuxtv.org/media_build.git
> cd media_build
> ./build.sh
> Compile breaks
> vi vrl/.config changed CONFIG_DVB_FIREDTV=m to =n

should not be necessary anymore, at least its not needed here.

> ./build.sh

You might want to try my dkms package - not sure if it works on
maverick (its build on/for lucid) - but in theory it should (except
if the number of modules differs for different kernel).
If not you get atleast the latest source which compiles fine here.

https://launchpad.net/~yavdr/+archive/testing-vdr/+packages?field.name_filter=v4l-dvb-dkms&field.status_filter=published&field.series_filter=

Just uploaded new version with media_build and media_tree as of now.

Let me know if it works.

Steffen