Re: Remote control not working for Terratec Cinergy C (2.6.37 Mantis driver)

Thanks for answering, Marko.

And sorry for asking a maybe stupid question - how do I turn on the
debug output?
There is no such option in make menuconfig, and modinfo -p mantis only returns:
verbose:verbose startup messages, default is 1 (yes)

In general, should the remote control appear as an input device (like
it used to with the old, not-merged mantis driver) or is it possible
that the approach has changed to an LIRC-driver where no input device
is created?

Also: your mail suggests that support may just be broken in the
mainline kernel. In that case the info from the DVB wiki would just be
incorrect and I would be looking for a solution that does not exist -
is that just a hunch or do you acutally know it's not working?

Jonas