Re: [RFC] snapshot mode, flash capabilities and control

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 12:37:06PM +0100, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:
> So, you'd also need a separate control for external exposure, there are
> also sensors, that can be configured to different shutter / exposure /
> readout sequence controlling... No, we don't have to support all that
> variety, but we have to be aware of it, while making decisions;)

Hi Guennadi,

Do you mean that there are sensors that can synchronise these parameters at
frame level, or how? There are use cases for that but it doesn't limit to
still capture.

Are there any public datasheets that you know of on these?

Regards,

--
Sakari Ailus
sakari dot ailus at iki dot fi