Re: Sony CXD2099AR decryption failing

Follow up on the trouble with Digital Devices DuoFlex S2, CI, SMIT Viaccess
CAM and Bis.tv card.

The whole combination works under Windows 7 with Media Center. I have been
able to watch and change channels I'm entitled to in the Bis.TV package. Only
condition was to disable CI for tuner no 2. If the CI is activated for tuner 1
and tuner 2, Media Center will not be able to change the channels.

Anything I can do to make progress for this issue under linux ?

Thx
--
Issa