Hello, how to control FrameBuffer device as v4l2 sub-device?

FIMC is hardware function like csc, post, rotatin and so on.
It is necessary to send some data to FB from FIMC.

So, I have registered FB driver as v4l2 sub-device of FIMC.
----------------
|  v4l2_device   |
 ----------------
|   fimc-0       |----------------
|                |                |
 ----------------              |
        |                         |
----------------         ----------------
|  v4l2_subdev   |       |  v4l2_subdeve   |
 ----------------         ----------------
|     FB1        |       |     mipi-csi,   |
|     FB2        |       |      senor     |
And, it is controlled using platform_get_drvdata and platform_set_drvdata between FIMC and FB drvier.
But, FB driver uses drvdata for its own purpose. If I set v4l2_subdev ptr like this :
platform_set_drvdata(pdev, &sfb->sd); // v4l2_subdev sd;

platform_device ptr is changed.

Because FB driver aleady set like this :
platform_set_drvdata(pdev, sfb);

So, I wonder how to control data between 2 hardware.

If you have some idea, pls reply.

BRs,