Sony CXD2099AR decryption failing

Hi,

I am having some trouble with the Sony CXD2099AR CI chip.

With a SMIT Viaccess CAM, I am not able to decrypt channels from the french
package Bis.TV on Hotbird 13E.

The CAM decrypts fine when inserted in a set top box.

The drivers running are those from the branch of Oliver.
System's running OpenSuse 11.3.

May someone with the knowledge of this chip get in touch with me ?

Thx,
--
Issa