Re: DVB driver for TerraTec H7 - how do I install them?

Torfinn Ingolfsen <tingox@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> That is the point: TerraTec states that these are third-party drivers,
> and they provide no support (as far as "we can't give you a better
> answer").
> So I am just trying to find out where those drivers came from, and if
> somebody has any experience / a how-to or something.
>
> This list seemed to to be the logical place to ask.

Sure is.  But even if you get past the build errors, you'll soon
discover that Terratec "forgot" to include the necessary firmware as
well.  You can find it and some other hints in this thread:
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=103040

BjÃrn