How to re-start m2m device after suspend ?

Hello,

I don't know whether the way to restart m2m device after suspend is
right or not.
To go to suspend state, I think m2m device should stop the job even if
there are remained jobs in ready queue.
After suspend, driver should restart remained jobs in resume function
without ioctl command like: VIDIOC_QBUF.

According the m2m framework, device_run should be called to restart.
And the device_run is called by v4l2_m2m_try_run called by
v4l2_m2m_try_schedule and v4l2_m2m_job_finish.
And v4l2_m2m_try_schedule is only for m2m framework.

So in my opinion, if driver didn't call the v4l2_m2m_job_finish in
suspend function,
the resume function can start from v4l2_m2m_job_finish to restart the
remained jobs.
Is it right the way or is there anything recommended way ?

Best regards,