Re: DViCO FusionHDTV7 Dual Express I2C write failed

So what would a "mainstream" dual (or more) tuner card be? I've found these Fusions to be flaky. Had one die and another went flaky when I enabled the sleep mode. Can't really afford any more now, but am always watching. A company called Ceton seems to havea quad, but it's a cable card tuner costing $450.