Re: Problem with em28xx driver in Gumstix Overo

Hi Marcos,

[ full email quoted for new cc's ]

you really would be much better off sending a diff rather than trying
to explain what changes you did, but quite frankly, even if you did
that, I'd still want this to go through the actual maintainers of the
em28xx driver.

The USB error sounds like some independent unrelated issue, I have no
ideas on it.

                   Linus