I wonder the difference with mbus_pixelcode and v4l2_colorspace.

Hi Guennadi,

I wonder the difference with pixelcode mediabus and v4l2_colorspace.
In mt9m001.c subdev driver, the "format" seems be determined using the combination pixelcode & colorspace. In the previous kernel version(before using Media Controller),
somtimes the pixelformat is used for defining format of isp device. But, I gonna change to use Media Controller.

So, can you tell me where I find about Media Controller, especially pixelcode and colorspace?

Thanks.

Regards,
HeungJun Kim