Interest for a libcamera workshop in Vienna - September 17th

Hello everybody,

Following the success of our workshop in Brussels in February, we would
like to host another event in September.

We have evaluated different options, and opted for week 38 in Vienna.
The city will host during that week the Linux Media Summit (Monday the
16th, [1]), OSS Europe (Monday the 16th to Wednesday the 18th, [2]) and
the Linux Plumbers Conference (Wednesday the 18th to Friday the 20th,
[3]), and we expect that co-locating with those events will ease travel
for attendees of the libcamera workshop.

The week is already busy with camera-related events on Monday with the
Linux Media Summit, and on Thursday afternoon with the Complex Camera
micro-conference at LPC ([4]). We have therefore selected Tuesday the
17th for libcamera.

To help us plan the venue, could you please register your interest by
replying to this e-mail, either publicly, or in private to Kieran and me
? The event will be free of charge for attendees.

Please also let us know if you have any preferred discussion topics you
would like to include. We will draft and circulate an agenda in the next
few weeks.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/all/ae3b6b11-c3ec-4a3d-8fa1-c91ef2f8e151@xxxxxxxxx/
[2] https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-source-summit-europe/
[3] https://lpc.events/