Re: where can I report dvb module related bug reports?

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Halim Sahin <halim.sahin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> Sorry folks I know that dvb driver development is done in your spare
> time.
> However posting to this list or linux-dvb I got no answers which is
> really frustrating :-(.
> Please can you tell me which is the prefered way for submitting bug
> reports to dvb driver developers?
Hi
   I am not developer however been on this list since move.  This is
the appropriate list.
However I search my archive(gmail account) and I didn't get them.  I
find it interesting that
they are in the mail-archive archive.  I would assume something may
have happened with
the mail server.  Hopefully as this reply shows you will get your help.

Later

Jonathan

> Please can you help with the following things:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg12758.html
> http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg21646.html
> THX
> Regards
> halim
>

> --

ASUS M4A78 PRO motherboard
Athlon II X4 640 Processor
4 Gigabytes of DDR2-800
Gigabyte nVidia 9400gt  Graphics adapter
KWorld ATSC 110 TV Capture Card
KWorld ATSC 115 TV Capture Card