tevii s660 still not working properly, hardware donation

Hello Igor,

I know you are mantaining the drivers for the tevii s660 usb.
After a few month testing/waiting i still cannot get it to work properly using the repo: http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin.

My system intel atom 945dgclf and my laptop are hanging when i try to tune to a frequency. The system load goes up not because of cpu or disk io and after disabling the dvb-usb-dw2102 driver and restarting vdr the system works fine with the nova hd card.

Do you have any idea what it could be or would you otherwise receive my device to test it? Remote access can also be arranged.

I'm out of ideas.
Any thoughts?

With kind regards

William van de Velde