media: docs: build error of userspace-api.pdf as of v6.10-rc1

Hello Jean-Michel,

I tested "make pdfdocs" on v6.10-rc1, which ended up in a build error
from xelatex:

    Package tabulary Warning: No suitable columns! on input line 48770.

    ! Extra alignment tab has been changed to \cr.
    <recently read> \endtemplate

    l.49179 \end{tabulary}

    ?

I know this won't make any sense for most kernel developers.

So, I did bisection for you.

First bad commit is:

    adb1d4655e53 ("media: v4l: Add V4L2-PIX-FMT-Y14P format")

and reverting it resolves the error.

It looks to me like said commit added two columns in the flat-table
of "Luma-Only Image Formats", without updating hints to latex:

    .. tabularcolumns::

above it.  This results in wrong column count in the output of
Sphinx's latex builder.

Please update the hint for the additional two columns.

FYI, you can test build without building the whole tree by saying:

    make SPHINXDIRS=userspace-api pdfdocs

Otherwise, you will need to wait a long time.

You can ignore the extra warnings of "WARNING: undefined label:"
and "WARNING: unknown document:" due to the limited scope of
documentation.

Regards.
Akira