Re: [GIT PULL FOR 6.9] Various Mediatek VCodec fixes

Hey Hans,

On 25.03.2024 10:30, Hans Verkuil wrote:
Hi Sebastian,

Are these fixes for v6.9 or can these be merged for v6.10?

I was hoping for them to land in 6.9 but if that doesn't work that is
fine for me as well.

Not all of these patches have a 'Fixes' tag, perhaps they should have it?

No the tags are correct, do you want me to strictly only mix patches
with fixes tags or only patches without fixes tags?

That's why I asked: if you want that all these patches go to v6.9, then I can
apply them to our fixes branch and they will be passed on to Linus for
6.9, but in that case it would be good to have Fixes tags.

If all patches are OK to be merged for 6.10, then I can just apply them
to our staging tree.

Finally, if some are for 6.9 and some for 6.10 (presumably those patches
without the Fixes tag), then I can split it up myself.

In any case, I need to know what you want.

Alright, then please add all of them to 6.9, the two without the fixes
tags are not critical but that enable normal functionality, so I'd call
them important enough.

Regards,

	Hans

Greetings,