TBS 6921 support

Hi all,
I have recently contacted TBS support to see if they have new products, and they do have something in the pipeline: the 6921 and 8921, about to be released, IIRC end of november. I am interested in whicether that has good linux support. On this link you can check the specs and chips:
http://www.tbsdtv.com/english/product/images/8920_vs_8921.jpg

They say they have linux drivers but I would like to make sure they are good and reliable. If anyone here could tell me if these are supported or about to be. I am prepared to do some testing reporting, time permitting.
TIA
Bye
Manu