Re: V4L/DVB/IR patches pending merge

On 10/30/2010 02:02 AM, Hernán Ordiales wrote:
2010/10/23 Mauro Carvalho Chehab<mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx>:
This is the list of patches that weren't applied yet. I've made a big effort starting
last weekend to handle everything I could. All pull requests were addressed. There are still
43 patches on my queue.

Please help me to clean the list.

This is what we have currently:
[snip]
                == Waiting for Patrick Boettcher<pboettcher@xxxxxxxxx>  review ==

May,25 2010: Adding support to the Geniatech/MyGica SBTVD Stick S870 remote control http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/102314  Hernán Ordiales<h.ordiales@xxxxxxxxx>
Jul,14 2010: [1/4] drivers/media/dvb: Remove dead Configs                           http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/111972  Christian Dietrich<qy03fugy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Jul,14 2010: [2/4] drivers/media/dvb: Remove undead configs                         http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/111973  Christian Dietrich<qy03fugy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The first patch is probably broken.

Hernán,
Could you please re-generate it?

Yes, i'm sending it as attachment (regenerated agaisnt trunk, 15168 revision)

Cheers

Your keytable seems to be wrong since it have both keycode and its complement (which is used for error check normally). I think it is NEC remote? In that case address byte is typically same for all buttons.

Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/