build scripts: branches with forward slashes in names

Hi Hans,

Have you ever had a problem running the build scripts on branches with
forward slashes in their names?

So, for example, I add my repo to env.sh
myrepo=https://gitlab.collabora.com/chipsnmedia/kernel

I run ./build.sh setup and I can see it fetching my repo and including
my branch "dbrouwer/KConfig_fix", but if try to run:

./build.sh -test all dbrouwer/KConfig_fix

I get this error:

"fatal: 'dbrouwer/KConfig_fix' is not a commit and a branch 'build-test' cannot be created from it"

But then if I change the branch name to remove the forward slash "KConfig_fix" it works fine again.

Have you noticed anything similar? Could it be easily fixed?

Thanks,
Deborah