Re: V4L/DVB/IR patches pending merge

Ok, let me eat my own dogfood...

Em 23-10-2010 02:06, Mauro Carvalho Chehab escreveu:

> 		== Waiting for Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx> fixes on Docbook ==
>
> Feb,25 2010: DocBook/Makefile: Make it less verbose                                 http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/82076   Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx>

Patch broken, and not really important. Discarded.

> Feb,25 2010: DocBook/v4l/pixfmt.xml: Add missing formats for gspca cpia1 and sn9c20 http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/82074   Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx>

Patch applied.

> Feb,25 2010: v4l: document new Bayer and monochrome pixel formats                   http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/82073   Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx>

This patch were made by Guennadi. Not sure why Patchwork pointed it as me. It were depending on the auto-generate rules, due to some changes
that were needed to happen at some template files. I just applied those changes semi-manually, and finally applied the patch.

> Feb,25 2010: DocBook: Add rules to auto-generate some media docbooks                http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/82075   Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx>

This is actually the patch that auto-generate media-indices.tmpl and media-entities.tmpl. It needs
a more serious review, as some things are not working on it anymore, due to some API additions.
I'll postpone it, for now, until I have some time to fix. Eventually, I'll just discard, but I think
that some of the checks that happen here are important, as they help to track missing stuff at the API.

Cheers,
Mauro