RFC: cedrus: time to more to mainline?

Hi all,

Looking at the cedrus TODO:

Before this stateless decoder driver can leave the staging area:
* The Request API needs to be stabilized;
* The codec-specific controls need to be thoroughly reviewed to ensure they
  cover all intended uses cases;
* Userspace support for the Request API needs to be reviewed;
* Another stateless decoder driver should be submitted;
* At least one stateless encoder driver should be submitted.

I would say that all items are done, except for the last item.

But this is a decoder driver, so I'm not sure why the TODO would mention
something about encoders.

Anything else that needs to be done before it can be moved out of staging?

Regards,

	Hans