[RFC] regmap_range_cfg usage with v4l2-cci

Hi,

Goal of this email is to get first comments prior to posting a patch.

Could we consider enhancements within the v4l2-cci in order to also
allow regmap_range_cfg usage for paged register access ?

At least two drivers currently being upstream and using v4l2-cci infrastructure
could benefit from regmap_range_cfg.
The GC0308 driver is partially using v4l2-cci and partially regmap (in order to use
regmap_range_cfg) and the GC2145 driver is using v4l2-cci but doing paging manually.

The function devm_cci_regmap_init_i2c is already taking as parameter one argument
reg_addr_bits to be used in the regmap_config structure.  We could also add
regmap_range_cfg pointer and size arguments to the function or
alternatively add another init function with more arguments ?

Regards
Alain