[dtv-scan-tables] new DVB-C submission for dvb-c/de-Hanau-Synvia

Hi,

I would like to publish an new dataset.

But I cannot find out how to create a dvbv5 format file.

I got dvbv5-scan, but in order to run it, it needs some input.
But I cannot find any info on what it actually wants.
I tried
	w_scan -f c -x > dvbscaninput.txt
This finds a lot of data, but doesn't produce any output on STDOUT.

I also tried other output formats which dvbv5-scan was unable to read.

I tried manually created:
[CHANNEL]
        DELIVERY_SYSTEM = DVBC/ANNEX_A
        FREQUENCY = 266000000
        SYMBOL_RATE = 6900000
        INNER_FEC = NONE
        MODULATION = QAM/256
        INVERSION = AUTO

which resulted in:
ERROR    command BANDWIDTH_HZ (5) not found during retrieve
Cannot calc frequency shift. Either bandwidth/symbol-rate is unavailable
(yet).
Scanning frequency #1 266000000
Lock   (0x1f) C/N= 36,50dB UCB= 24 postBER= 100x10^-3
ERROR    dvb_read_sections: no data read on section filter
ERROR    error while reading the NIT table
Service Sonnenklar TV, provider BetaDigital: digital television
[like 10 more ...]
Service Bibel TV, provider SES ASTRA: digital television

first, dvbscan did not produce the output expected.
second I expected dvbscan to fetch the other muxes automatically after
it was able to tune on the first one.

ps. The dtv-scan-tables/README misses information on how to generate new
entries. Could someone please add a guide or a link?

thank you very much

JPT