support for AF9035 (not tuner)

Hi,

I got a USB video grabber, which is a dumb analog video converter.

Installing it under Windows with the given drivers reveals it as "AF9035 Analog Capture Filter", when capturing from VLC for example.

I couldn't find any direct support for Linux but only when coupled with a DVB tuner or something:
http://strobe.anti.nu/af9035_fc0011.html

I could successfully build the given driver from Terratec on a 2.6.35 kernel but loading it doesn't bring any support. Yet it contains source files for AF903x but without license headers.

When plugged in:

Oct 18 09:47:56 xiong kernel: usb 2-1: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 6 Oct 18 09:47:56 xiong load-modules.sh: 'usb:v1D19p6105d0200dc00dsc00dp00icFFisc00ip00' is not a valid module or alias name

And "lsusb -v": http://bpaste.net/show/10197/

So I request help for bringing support for this chipset. Anything from obscure experimental repository to compile, to free beers and even financial contribution.

Regards,

Hervé