V4L-DVB: Status of Lite-On TVT-1060

Hi there,

I have an Asus F8SA notebook with Lite-On TVT-1060 tuner. I have done
lots of searching to find out how to get this to work but have only
found links to patches for older versions or broken links. Can someone
tell me whether there is likely to ever be support for this card, or
perhaps point me in the right direction to get this card working? I am
happy to assist with development but have no idea where to start.

Cheers,
Michael