Re: [REGRESSION] breakage in sun6i-csi media api

[TLDR: This mail in primarily relevant for Linux kernel regression
tracking. See link in footer if these mails annoy you.]

On 12.07.23 16:47, Paul Kocialkowski wrote:
> On Thu 29 Jun 23, 00:08, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
>> Em Mon, 26 Jun 2023 14:23:50 +0200
>> "Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis)" <regressions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
>>
>> IMO, the best here would be to modify the application to be smarter,
>> using the topology actually reported by MEDIA_IOC_G_TOPOLOGY, instead
>> on relying on some specific hard-coded types.
> Absolutely!

#regzbot resolve: reverting or fixing would cause other regression,
fixing the app thus is the better of two bad solutions
#regzbot ignore-activity

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
If I did something stupid, please tell me, as explained on that page.